Las Vegas, NV (PRLOG) March 11, 2009- National Talent Search USA, a comprehensive national talent competition, has launched its new online audition process for upcoming live competitions being filmed at select Simon Malls nationwide. The audition process expects to yield thousands of entrants across the nation, as candidates compete for a chance of being named the Best Talent & Rising Star in the nation. Local competitors will win $1,000 as well as represent their city at the National Finals competition. National Finals contestants compete for $25,000 in cash, a 2 year artist development contract, national touring opportunities, media coverage, television exposure, the coveted title of National Winner for their talent category and much more.
“We are excited about the launch of our new audition process. It provides instant access to our selection process for new talent. We are also really excited about the upcoming competition season which begin this spring. It promises to be the most exciting national talent competition of its kind. Many people are familiar with American Idol, America's Next Top Model, America's Best Dance Crew and a host of shows like them. But never before has a competition covered so many areas of talent at one time." - says Darrin Campbell, Executive Producer of National Talent Search USA.
Among the benefits of this competition process, National Talent Search USA provides contestants, auditioness and supporters several opportunities such as:
• Auditionees can market and promote themselves via the myNTSUSA.com website, which is also the site for which the auditionees create their profiles for the online audition voting process.
• Auditionees not only get to audition for upcoming competition slots, but they also get a professional critique of their audition submission by one of the NTS Entertainment Review Board Members. This Board consists of professionals in all areas of the entertainment industry. This is a service which is included with a $25 VIP membership subscription for special access of the myNTSUSA.com website.
• Upon registering for the auditions, auditionees can immediately create a fan base well in advance of the competition process. In order for the auditionee to become a contestant, he / she must be one of the Top 10 votegetters in their talent category. The general public decides who moves on to the competition phase.
• Contestants perform in front of a live audience at select Simon Malls around the nation.
• Friends, fans, supporters and contestants can all sign up for FREE access to the hottest new website created for rising stars (myNTSUSA.com).
• National Talent Search USA also provides new & experienced talent with training & educational opportunities to learn the business of entertainment. NTSUSA offers workshops to help talent gain confidence in their craft.
• This national competition is open to Vocalists, Emcees, Models, Music Groups, Dance Crews and Bands.
Campbell says - “In light of the current depressing economic environment, we expect to provide hope for thousands of youth who dream of becoming professionals in the entertainment industry. What better way to do this than to create a positive project forthem to engage in, as well as gain an education from the process.”
For more information on the competitions and show, visit us atNationalTalentSearchUSA.com Are You Ready To Be A Star? and myNTSUSA.com Where Stars Are Born!!