NTS LIVE Opening Act Contest Rules
You Must First Complete An ONLINE Entry via OpeningAct.NTSLIVEShow.com and upload your latest performance / audition video of your talent (Registration available at midnight February 19th, 2010)
· You Must Be At Least 16 years of age by the end of this contest. Winners under 18 years old must provide proof of parent / guardian approval to perform along with a signed Talent Release form (provided by NTSUSA) signed by the parent / guardian. All NTS LIVE performers are required to sign a Talent Release form regardless of age.
· Upon winning, Talent must submit any Music Materials being consider for performance, within 24 hours of winning the contest, for further review by staff.
· Talent must submit a technical rider along with the performance agreement, for final approval.
· All special requests & additional information must be submitted 24 hours after being announced the winner, no exceptions
· No Profanity, Vulgar Language, Inappropriate Performances, etc will be tolerated. This is a family performance event
· All talent who are selected, are expected to be ON TIME for their performance slots. If the talent is five (5) minutes late for the report time, the talent will be cut from the performance roster.
· Talent will get ten (10) minutes / two (2) songs to perform the submitted music / performance set you provided during the acceptance period
· Group rates for tickets are available for the tour locations. Please inquire for these special rates
· Whenever possible, Talent will be provided an opportunity to give away / sell their merchandise to the public where we host show tapings. You will be advised in advance where these locations will be.
|Manage your subscription|
|View this message in the iContact Community: View message Comment on this message Receive as RSS|
|Share this message with others: del.icio.us Digg reddit Facebook StumbleUpon|